Salama Chiropractic Centers
Please Note: We can NOT see you in our office if any of the following apply to you:
• You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 OR EXPOSED to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 3 weeks.
• You have traveled on an airplane within the last 2 weeks.
• If you or any close friends or family members have experienced any of these symptoms within the last week: Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Temperature above 99.4, Chills, Loss of Taste or Smell, Sore Throat, Muscle Pains, or Severe Headache.
Salama Chiropractic Center is open to serve our patients during this difficult time as an Essential Healthcare Provider, pursuant to the North Carolina Governor's Executive Order #121.
We are strictly adhering to the CDC's guidelines for sanitation of Outpatient Care Centers. In addition to these directives, we also continue to do the following:
• We are regularly sanitizing and disinfecting common areas, doors and door handles, waiting areas, and front desk work spaces, including all treatment tables and common touch points. Similarly, consistent with our standard practices, our treatment rooms including tables and chairs are being disinfected after each patient visit with alcohol-based products.
• We require all patients, doctors & staff to wear masks. No exceptions.
• All Patients will have their temperatures taken immediately upon arriving. Temperatures above 99.4 will be asked to leave and re-schedule for 2 weeks.
• All Patients are required to wash their hands with Soap and Warm water immediately upon entering our office, even if wearing gloves.
• Our staff and doctors will wear gloves and change their gloves between each patient treatment or interaction.
• We are scheduling patient appointments in a manner to decrease the number of patients in our office at any one time.
• When arriving at Salama Chiropractic Center, we ask that you maintain 6 feet of space between you and other patients and staff, however, we recognize this is not possible between you and your provider.
• Only patients being treated are allowed in the office. Friends and family must remain in the car. Do not bring children with you to your appointment.
• We have also eliminated the need to physically sign in upon arrival. The front office staff will take care of that for you.
• All New Patient Paperwork must be completed online prior to coming to your first appointment.
If you are well and have a scheduled appointment, our full intent is to be here serving our community through chiropractic care and providing a safe and sanitary environment to do so. If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to the virus, we completely understand the need to reschedule your appointment.
The situation continues to evolve quickly and we will be monitoring it closely. We will continue to refer to the CDC, the World Health Organization, and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for our patients. We will also comply with all federal and state government mandates.
The CDC has provided resources on what you need to know regarding COVID-19. If you would like additional information, please take a moment to review the following: ttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
With the ever evolving mandates, we will attempt to keep you informed. We will update our website and social media sites with any changes. Our promise is that we will always act in the best interest of our patient's health and safety. Your good health is our greatest concern. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and trust as we navigate these current issues.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 336.274.3500 or send us an: E-mail.
Wishing you the best of health,
Salama Chiropractic Centers