Our Chiropractic Services
West Wendover Avenue in Greenboro, North Carolina
The Services We Offer
Chiropractic is the fastest growing health profession in the world. It is our duty to stay informed of the most advanced, effective and safe methods of chiropractic care and to deliver the highest quality of treatment methods available to the profession and to our patients.
- A consultation with one of our Doctors is always provided at no charge. New patients are usually seen the same day.
- If You Need Chiropractic Care, We Will Provide It.
- If You Need Medical Care In Conjunction With Our Services, We Will Refer You To A Medical Specialist Experienced In Treating Auto Injuries.
- Medical Neurology Services Are Offered On Site.
- If You Need Legal Advice, We Provide Complementary Legal Consultation Through Our Network Of Attorneys.
- Attorney Liens Accepted.
- If You Need Transportation To And From Our Office, We Can Provide It, (Within a 10 mile radius)
- We Accept Auto Insurance Or Attorney Representation.
- We Will File ALL Insurance Claim Forms For You. Auto Accident Injuries Are Usually Covered 100% By Insurance.
- We File Auto Insurance.
- We Provide Diagnostic Testing, Physiotherapy, Diagnostic X-Ray Evaluations And Rehabilitation.
- Our Doctors Will Provide Disability & Impairment Ratings and Expert Testimony If Indicated.
Together, our team will make sure that you are properly treated, your injuries are allowed to fully and correctly heal, and your legal rights are protected.
On-Site Services Offered
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments (also known as Spinal Manipulation)
- Complete Orthopedic and Neurologic Examination.
- Diagnostic X-Ray and Interpretation.
- Flexion Distraction Disc Management Techniques.
- Physiotherapy Modalities including TENS, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation, Interferential Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation.
- Dietary and nutritional counseling services.Dietary and nutritional counseling services.
Acupuncture is a component of the health care system of China that can be traced back for at least 2,500 years. Since President Richard Nixon's visit to China in 1972, there has been an explosion of interest in the application of the technique of acupuncture in many western countries including the United States. Acupuncture has been used by millions of American patients and performed by thousands of physicians, dentists, acupuncturists, and other practitioners for relief or prevention of pain and for a variety of health conditions. After reviewing the existing body of knowledge, the U.S. food and Drug Administration recently removed acupuncture needles from the category of "experimental medical devices" and now regulates them just as it does other devices, such as surgical scalpels and hypodermic syringes.
In November of 1997, the National Institutes of Health sponsored a conference to examine and evaluate the many international studies, trials and research projects conducted on acupuncture. The conference brought together national and international experts in the fields of acupuncture, pain, psychology, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, drug abuse, family practice, internal medicine, health policy, epidemiology, statistics, physiology and biophysics, as well as representatives from the public.
At the end of the three-day conference, on November 5, an independent consensus panel weighed the scientific evidence and released a consensus statement which found among other things, clear benefits for various post-operative pain and nausea, relief of pain in diverse conditions such as tennis elbow and fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, and low back pain. The statement recommended several steps to assure access to qualified acupuncture professional for appropriate condition: good communication between physician and acupuncturist, and the extension of coverage between both private insurers and governmental health plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Dr. Michele Kin of our Lawndale Drive, Greensboro Center and Dr. Edward Boudreaux of our Oak Ridge, NC Center use various techniques of acupuncture to treat those patients with joint or back pain as an alternative to chiropractic manipulation or other pain therapies. Like any treatment, not every patient will respond to acupuncture, but most find significant relief, often when other therapies have failed.
Off-Site Services Offered
We have developed unique relationships with other area providers to offer offsite services including:
- CT Scan
- Bone Scans
- Bone Density Evaluations
- Complete Laboratory Services
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Fitness Training